As the new mini PC still impresses with its included Intel Atom Technology on the cutting edge, it now has amongst the common DVI interface another one for monitors – on which pictures and videos are shown razor-sharp in full HD.
Further highlights of the powerful device are the unlimited usage of 64 bit operating systems or the expanded working memory: up to 4 GB RAM in comparison to 2 GB RAM of the earlier model. The power consumption is also worth mentioning: At highest performance level the device only needs about 19 watt – thanks to the very powerful but extremly economic combination of a powerful graphics processor and a very energy saving processor. In regards to external influences the Plus model impresses with a strong performance, too: It smoothly operates at temperatures of 0 °C up to 40°C and even an air humidity up to 90 % can't stop its capability.
spo-book WINDBOXII Plus is available for spo-comm partners exclusively at the mid of April 2012, all others can buy it at the mid of May. Of course, the predecessor – spo-book WINDBOXII – is still available. Thanks to same size and design WINDBOXII Plus can replace the previous model easily and quickly without any effort for users.
Highlights and technical data at a glance
- CPU: Intel® Atom D2700 mit 2 x 2,13 Ghz
- Chipset Intel® NM 10
- RAM max. 4096 MB SO-DDRIII RAM
- connections: 1 x COM, 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 2 x audio, 1 x DVI-I (VGA via Adapter), 2 x Intel® Gigabit LAN
- dimensions: (h x w x d): 19 x 255 x 180 mm
- weight: ca. 1,5 kg
- energy consumption: stand-by ca. 1 W; idle ca. 16 W; full ca. 19 W
- External power adapter 220V to 19V / 3,42 A
- VESA / wall mount, metal
- guarantee 2 years (up to 5 years year possible)